The Current Weather Conditions map displays:
- Current Air Temperature (degrees F)
- Dew Point Temperature (degrees F)
- Rainfall Since Midnight (inches)
- Winds (mph)-- The Wind Barb is an "arrow" that depicts the wind speed and direction. The "feathers" of the arrow indicate the wind speed while the dot end of the arrow indicates the direction the wind is blowing toward.
- Wind Gust (mph)-- Wind gusts are plotted only if they exceed the wind speed by more than 5 mph.
This map is updated every 5 minutes.